About Party Hoppers
Party Hoppers is a family owned and operated business with an extraordinary commitment to our clients, the communities we serve, and the environment.
Our mission is to provide our customers with the best equipment and the best service - all at reasonable prices.
We pride ourselves on doing it the best - the best equipment, the best service, the best prices! We believe the more you know about us the more you will like us. No one knows more about birthday parties, company picnics, school events, and church events than Party Hoppers. We'll match our inventory of bounce houses, bouncers, slides, castles, obstacle courses, games, and entertainers and artists against anyone's. Call or email us today and see the Party Hoppers difference for yourself.
We are proud to be family owned and operated. Party Hoppers is not a hobby to us - it's our livelihood. We are committed to conducting ourselves the right way - professional, courteous, and ready to help. No event is too large or too small.
Our delivery and event staff are folks you can count on as well. We work with them and train them to do things the Party Hoppers way. Whether setting up and staffing a small backyard party or a major community festival, count on Party Hoppers to do it right.
We are fully committed to the communities we serve. We are the leaders of our industry in trying to impact our communities in a very positive way. We have implemented the following policies all intended to make us good citizens:
- We only buy equipment from US companies. Other vendors often times purchase cheaper, imported equipment. Not Party Hoppers - we want to support jobs here. The bounce houses, combo units, slides, castles, obstacle courses, and games you rent from Party Hoppers will be among the very best on the market. Don't trust your birthday parties, company picnics, school events, and church events to anyone else.
- We encourage our delivery teams to eat and purchase fuel and snacks in the local communities we serve.
- Our commitment to the environment. At Party Hoppers, we are concerned about the environment and our impact on it. We are a green company that cares. Here are some of the things we're doing to lessen our environmental footprint
- We've discontinued printed catalogs. We simply could not justify the impact of all that paper and ink on the environment. We keep our website completely up to date so you can see how much we have to offer.
- We arrange our delivery routes to require as little driving as possible. That reduces our carbon emissions and consumption of petroleum products.
- Where feasible, we use diesel generators rather than gasoline generators for larger events.
- All used oil, filters, and fluids (transmission, antifreeze, etc.) are sent to recycling centers.
- We print only what's necessary for us to conduct our business reducing our consumption of paper.
- Used paper, plastic, and metal products are sent to recycling centers even though we pay extra.
- The vinyl from retired inflatables is recycled as repair materials.
- Our vehicles are washed at centers that recycle or filter the waste water.
- Retired computer equipment is sent to recycling centers.
Insurance Certificate - Committed to Safety!
- All inflatables inspected annually.
- WA L&I
- Certified Operators
- We take NO shortcuts.
- We train our staff for safe setup and operation of the equipment.
- We spend time with you to ensure you understand the safety rules.
- Safety rules are posted on equipment.
- Annual inspection of equipment.
- Fully licensed and permitted.
- Members of SIOTO - Safe Inflatable Operators Training Organization.
Party Hoppers has the best selection and service of bounce houses, castles, and birthday party supplies and is your source for kids birthday parties in the Greater Seattle/Bellevue/Redmond/Eastside, and Snohomish County areas.
Call today (425) 888-1818